Thursday, January 6, 2011

Milkshakes and Bangzz

I'm really picky about my milkshake. I dont like strawberry, cheery, banana, peach...okay so i really only like chocolate/vanilla milkshakes. I got home today and my mom made my brother and sister a huge strawberry milkshake. So a cleaned out the blender, dumped in a little chocolate ice cream, added milk, peanut butter, and chocolate chips, and BOOM! best milkshake ever. It was delicious. But now I feel incredibly unhealthy. I could go to the gym since I have no homework...but nahh I'll just go blog and finish watching Sweet Home Alabama! (Another great movie).
I've decided to get bangs. Just some side swept bangs, but shorter than I've ever gone before. I'm so bored of my hair but I really like it long and don't want to cut it all off. So...BANGS! I'm really scared a won't like them but if I don't then I guess its not the end of the world! Lauren Gray is going to cut them for me after school next week. I'm excited. But still nervous. But mostly excited :)
Other than that...today was just a loooooooong day at school. Let me just say...I HATE SPANISH III!!!!!!! I cannot bear 90 minutes of that class. It just does not work for me. Most boring class ever. Thank goodness I have Brittany to keep me entertained!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment